L&H x G+R 13 OZ JAPANESE TECH TAPERED - INDIGO
This size is currently sold out
Modern Slim Tapered
Lapstone & Hammer and Gentry + Rose, two emerging forces in the Philadelphia menswear scene, have joined forces to release an exciting new collection of premium raw denim. The L&H x G+R Denim Collection features eight different styles of jeans made from Japanese and American raw denim and handcrafted in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Our 13oz. Indigo Japanese Tech denim has the following features:
- Modern Slim tapered fit - slim in thigh, tapers past the knee to a 13.5" bottom opening
- 100% deadstock denim made in Japan on antique American shuttle looms
- Jeans feature a burned in water resistant coating applied via steam press
- Open waistline for a tailored approach to denim, can be taken in or out 1/2"
- True midrise in front, extended yoke in back to combat "plumbers crack"
- Indigo wash with white weft
- Double belt loop in the back center and hidden 5th pocket on the right side
- T-60 rusty gold colored contrast stitching
- Back pockets are turned 90° so grain runs perpendicular to the rest of the jean for distinctive wear patterns
- Horween Chromexcel leather patch co-branded with the Lapstone & Hammer and Gentry + Rose logos
- 34" length inseam on all sizes
Fit Guide - Raw/Dry denim will typically stretch 1/2" during the break-in process. For a slim fit, stay true to your normal jean size. For a more relaxed fit, go up one size.