L&H x G+R 12 OZ JAPANESE SELVAGE DENIM - DARK INDIGO
This size is currently sold out
Modern Slim Tapered
Lapstone & Hammer and Gentry + Rose, two emerging forces in the Philadelphia menswear scene, have joined forces to release an exciting new collection of premium raw denim. The L&H x G+R Denim Collection features eight different styles of jeans made from Japanese and American raw denim and handcrafted in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Our 12oz. Dark Indigo Japanese Selvage denim with white selvage ID has the following features:
- Modern Slim tapered fit - slim in thigh, tapers past the knee to a 13.5" bottom opening
- 100% cotton deadstock denim made in Japan on antique American shuttle looms
- Open waistline for a tailored approach to denim, can be taken in or out 1/2"
- True midrise in front, extended yoke in back to combat "plumbers crack"
- Dark Indigo wash with navy weft
- White ID on the back "V" belt loop
- T-40 olive colored contrast stitching on front and back pockets in addition to the T-60 rusty gold stitching on the seams
- Back pockets are turned 90° so grain runs perpendicular to the rest of the jean for distinctive wear patterns
- Hidden 5th pocket
- Antique brass rivets on front pockets
- Horween leather patch in black, veg tan or chromexcel,co-branded with the Lapstone & Hammer and Gentry + Rose logos
- 34" length inseam on all sizes
Fit Guide - This tapered fit runs small, size up 1 size from your normal denim size for proper fit. Raw/Dry denim will typically stretch 1/2" during the break-in process.
Color: Dark Indigo