L&H x G+R 14.5 OZ JAPANESE WORK - BLACK
This size is currently sold out
Modern Slim Tapered
Lapstone & Hammer and Gentry + Rose, two emerging forces in the Philadelphia menswear scene, have joined forces to release an exciting new collection of premium raw denim. The L&H x G+R Denim Collection features eight different styles of jeans made from Japanese and American raw denim and handcrafted in the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Our 14.5oz. Japanese Work denim in black has the following features:
- Modern Slim tapered fit - slim in thigh, tapers past the knee to a 13.5" bottom opening
- 100% cotton deadstock denim made in America
- Open waistline for a tailored approach to denim, can be taken in or out 1/2"
- True midrise in front, extended yoke in back to combat "plumbers crack"
- Black wash with black weft
- Double belt loop on back center, and hidden 5th pocket
- T-60 black colored tonal stitching
- Back pockets are turned 90° so grain runs perpendicular to the rest of the jean for distinctive wear patterns
- Horween black leather patch co-branded with the Lapstone & Hammer and Gentry + Rose logos
- 34" length inseam on all sizes
Fit Guide - This tapered fit runs small, size up 1 size from your normal denim size for proper fit. Raw/Dry denim will typically stretch 1/2" during the break-in process.